Friday, August 18, 2017

DREAMS THAT HAVE BEEN SHELVED ARE ABOUT TO BE DUSTED OFF AND PUT TO USE FOR GOD'S GLORY!

 WELCOME TO 1159AndCountingDown Blog Page

DREAMS THAT HAVE BEEN SHELVED ARE ABOUT TO BE DUSTED OFF AND PUT TO USE FOR GOD'S GLORY! 

I just want to encourage everyone who has a dream or desire that has been seemingly placed on the back burner to know that God sees and knows about what has been shelved in your life. I am 51 years old and I have had a dream for a long time and that is to become a producer, director and writer for musical revues that will be presented on large stages in Las Vegas. One day God asked me to place my gifts and talents on a shelf so I could focus on other aspects of my life and I was obedient (as hard as it was to lay it all down). The Bible speaks of the need for a seed to fall to the ground and die in order for it to come forth with a great manifestation of a tree...what that seed was meant to be. You too have a seed of a dream that needs to be dropped to the ground in order for the process to take place...in order for time and seasons to do what must be done in order to produce a great harvest. Some of you have been feeling like that little seed you dropped years ago will never produce what it was meant to produce, but just know that our Heavenly Father knows all about that seed and the sacrifice you have made perhaps years ago. Don't be discouraged for your season will come in a "suddenly"....in a moment when you least expect it to happen. It is my prayer that you keep the faith and continue to be obedient to the Holy Spirit's leading and yes, my beloved, you will see the seed's produce God's Divine Purpose - Keep The Faith in God's Faithfulness for it will come into fruition. Selah!

01-28-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment