Thursday, August 17, 2017

A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL OF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF MY LATEST BOOK "THE DEVIL'S MISFITS". i HAVE BEEN RECEIVING AN OVERWHELMING POSITIVE RESULT AND REVIEWS ON THIS BOOK. I am standing in utter humility and honor that folks are being blessed with this book. If you are enjoying the book, please submit a review on Amazon.comso others can read your comments and hopefully it will convince them to get a copy.. Each time someone purchases a copy of this book, together, we are uniting in getting the Truth out that God CAN and WILL set a gay or lesbian into a child of God. Please join me in getting this book out there for the world to hear as a trumpet sound with a message that rings out Satan;s deception and the Truth that sets the captives free". I know that together, you will join me and my wife Sue in spreading God's transformational power throughout the world. Keep the sales coming because it all reflects someone else reading the truth and in doing so their faith is being enriched for God and the establishment of His Kingdom. Much love to all of you - I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH MY BELOVED

10-28-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment