Thursday, August 17, 2017

Article: THE PRECIOUS SECRET PLACE OF GOD
The Spirit of God is so precious and strong in this moment as I have been in the very presence of the Father. My heart is full of so much passion and desire to encourage others to take the time to enter into the Secret Place. But in order for you to come into the Secret Place you must first have an understanding of what it means to do so. Where is the Secret Place of God?
The best way I can describe The Secret Place is a door that is open when we humble ourselves and surrender completely everything unto God: our failures, disappointments, fears, frustrations over situations of the day, challenges and just sharing the deepest parts of our soul to the Father. The amazing thing is that when we begin to express our hearts to the Father He already knows about all of it and He still longs to hear us share with Him. This is what He calls communion and intimacy with Him. He longs for His children to come to Him and to talk awhile. He desires to fellowship with you. So often we are too busy with life and we tend to put Him on the last of our lists.
God desires to be a part of everything in our lives for He truly cares about the little details. He says that my children, if fhey would only ask me I would give them so much more. But they don't ask, for I am always their last resort after all of their struggles with finding solutions to their problems. I love my children dearly and desire for them to come into my presence often. The Secret Place is a sacred and safe place for my children-- a refuge where they can come as they are and I will not judge, but rather I will comfort them and assure them, and encourage them, and instruct them in what to do in their situations. But my children often don't come into the Secret Place. I long for their fellowship-- for our time of intimate connection. I beckon my children to come into the Secret Place and find great refuge, strength, wisdom, courage and divine direction in these last days. I AM THE GREAT I AM. I REMAIN ON MY THRONE IN HEAVEN AND NOTHING THAT HAPPENS SHAKES ME - FOR I HAVE THE FINAL WORD IN ALL THAT WILL OCCUR. Remember my child, "He who dwells in the Secret Place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91 - Read it and get it in your spirit my children). I am not a man that I should lie - but I AM GOD ALMIGHTY and My Word will not return void and I will not be mocked! Be assured my beloved children that I have everything under control at ALL times. Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen
Below are a few powerful scriptures (God's Promises):
Psa 31:19 NASB) How great is Thy goodness, Which Thou hast stored up for those who fear Thee, Which Thou hast wrought for those who take refuge in Thee, Before the sons of men!
(Psa 31:20 NASB) Thou dost hide them in the secret place of Thy presence from the conspiracies of man; Thou dost keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.
(Isa 45:2 NASB) "I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze, and cut through their iron bars.
(Isa 45:3 NASB) "And I will give you the treasures of darkness, And hidden wealth of secret places, In order that you may know that it is I, The LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.
A Reminder from God to You and I:
He that by faith chooses God for his protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire. And those who have found the comfort of making the Lord their refuge, cannot but desire that others may do so. The spiritual life is protected by Divine grace from the temptations of Satan, which are as the snares of the fowler, and from the contagion of sin, which is a noisome pestilence. Great security is promised to believers in the midst of danger. Wisdom shall keep them from being afraid without cause, and faith shall keep them from being unduly afraid. Whatever is done, our heavenly Father's will is done; and we have no reason to fear. God's people shall see, not only God's promises fulfilled, but his threatenings. Then let sinners come unto the Lord upon his mercy-seat, through the Redeemer's name; and encourage others to trust in him also.
As I try to conclude this article I must admit I am overwhelmed by the Presence of the Lord right now. I pray that you experience the presence of God as you read this important article. I started writing the article but the Holy Spirit took over and I have totally and humbly submitted to His leading. I pray this encourages everyone to find the time to get into the Secret Place because God so desires to speak to you and encourage you for such a time as this. This must be very important for God's people right now so please take it to heart and be obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Selah! I have nothing more to share - God bless you all.

08-08-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment