Thursday, August 17, 2017

I am watching and waiting for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I praise Father God for His faithfulness to His Word in my life. I speak blessings over all of my beloved family and friends. May Father God bless you with the "abundant life we have in Jesus Christ" for 2016. May Jesus find us all in the Center of Father God's Will for our lives upon His return. If you are searching for what will fill "the void" in your life, you will only find one whom Father God destined to be the "only ONE who is meant to fill that VOID" - His name is Jesus Christ.
I challenge anyone out there who has looked for "love in all the wrong places" to discover TRUE LOVE in God's Only begotten Son, Jesus Christ (John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life". My life was a mess folks and it wasn't until I asked Jesus into my heart that I discovered "The Truth that sets the captives free" (John 8:32). I was definitely a "captive" held in unspeakable sin and have also discovered and experience (daily) "Whom the son sets free is free indeed" (John 8:36). May YOU accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior today. I, and MANY other Christians, can tell you, that our lives have never been the same since we asked Jesus Christ into our hearts-- and we know that in Jesus Christ and His birth, death, burial and resurrection, that we will spend eternity in heaven with Him, Our Heavenly Father and ALL of the Saints who have gone on before us. I pray that you become a member of the Family of Christ today my friends! Be greatly blessed everyone in 2017!

01-02-16 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment