Friday, August 18, 2017

Article: FLASHBACK 2013 EXODUS INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES
DISBANDING AND APOLOGY MADE TO LGBT
I remember the day that Alan Chambers, President of Exodus International Ministries, one of the nation's most prominent coalitions of groups promoting harmful "ex-gay" therapy, announced Wednesday, June 19, 2013, that it was disbanding and apologized to the LGBT community for the massive harm it has caused to many. Alan Chambers issued a written apology, acknowledging that his organization hurt many. (See Alan Chambers Apology towards the end of this article (below:)
I remember the deep grief I felt because of this all happening and I became extremely angry with Satan for destroying what I believe was a Beacon of Hope and Restoration Power of God -- a program where other homosexuals had a place to address deep-seeded pain, confusion, anger, and many questions concerning their struggle with homosexual sin. A program where other gays and lesbians were seeking deliverance from a lifestyle that was causing inner turmoil in their lives.
God began to minister to my heart and encouraged me that the changes I had experienced since I asked Jesus Christ into my life was very real-- and yet, now this international ministry was apologizing for providing what they referred as "promoting harmful "ex-gay" therapy. I was furious because I felt as if God's transformational power was being mocked, and discredited.aND GOD WAS BEING SLAPPED IN THE FACE! Perhaps there were those members of Exodus who hadn't received or experienced "The Real Deal" and they were dissatisfied and disappointed in the lack of progress in their struggles with same sex attraction. But I know I was not alone in knowing that God had the ability to transform a life -- God could take a homosexual and deliver him or her and transform them into a "new creation in Christ Jesus". I understood the deliverance process included; healing, fellowship, accountability, discipleship, and the need for continual prayer, reading God's Word and worshipping and praising God amongst the brethren in church. I didn't feel brainwashed or disenchanted with the progress I was making by being obedient to the leading ot the Holy Spirit of God. With my knowing that my transformation was very real to me, I felt strongly compelled to stand against the event of Alan Chambers stepping away from Exodus International Ministries and issuing an apology to the LGBT -- making it sound as if the whole ministry was a scam and ineffective. I experienced a righteous indignation and a holy anger! I refused to embrace the need to apologize to the very group that supported, fought and shoved their evil agenda of support to the perverted sexual lifestyle.
RECENT (2015) ANONYMOUS ARTICLE SENT TO ME - AUTHORED BY WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE FROM AN APOSTATE PASTOR who posted on a website in response to the announcement of the Exodus International Ministries disbanding- After reading what this so called Man of God, a Christian who supposedly follows the Holy Word of God, had to say in support of the LGBT (with a strong apology) and encouraging gays and lesbians to come out of the closet and be who they are and to also encourage them to not fall under the judgement or opinions of "zealot Christians". He also advised these gays and lesbians to not allow those Christians who believe they are meant to "lead them out of the homosexual lifestyle" to do so. He encouraged them to go forth and be who they are and that it wasn't anyone else's business-- after,all, it was their journey. (The journey, if they remained in the gay lifestyle would lead them down the path and into hell).
What disturbs me about this so called Christian (who clearly sounds to me like he is actually an Apostate Christian) is that he would refuse to share what the Bible says about homosexuality being an abomination and a sin in the eyes of God. No where do I hear this "Pastor" pointing these lost souls to Jesus Christ and the need for repentance - and the reality that the homosexual will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Instead of promoting "the truth that sets the captives free" this Pastor seems to be condoning these gays and lesbians to live in another Sodom and Gomorrah environment. How is this loving gays? When the time comes in the end, this Pastor is going to have to face God and give an account for why he didn't lead these homosexuals into being delivered from the sin that God clearly has stated in His Word is an abomination. I personally fear for this Apostate Christian "Pastor" because if this is just the tip of the iceberg or a minute example of what he is out there teaching his so called "flock" then he is leading so many souls astray in deception and lies. If he is only serving as a "Life Coach" or a "Motivational Speaker" who only points out to his followers their need to focus on their own selves and their dysfunctions and failures in attempting to be the best person they can be (without the need for Jesus Christ as their Redeemer and Savior). This so-called Pastor lacks the courage to tell the truth and take his followers beyond his so-called intellectualism and psycho-babble - useless mumbo jumbo when he leaves out the Gift of Salvation we have in God's Son Jesus Christ who gave his life on the cross for all of mankind's sin. There are so many other Apostate Pastors out there - Joel Osteen who recently bashed and discredited The Apostle Paul, Apostle Peter and Apostle John-- stating they were wrong in what they preached. T.D. Jakes is another one of those where Christians need to keep their spiritual radar shining bright. These are false prophets and teachers and God is going to expose them all. Authentic Christians - OPEN UP YOUR EYES!!
(See Alan Chambers Apology below:)
In his apology, Chambers wrote:
Please know that I am deeply sorry. I am sorry for the pain and hurt many of you have experienced. I am sorry that some of you spent years working through the shame and guilt you felt when your attractions didn’t change. I am sorry we promoted sexual orientation change efforts and reparative theories about sexual orientation that stigmatized parents. I am sorry that there were times I didn’t stand up to people publicly “on my side” who called you names like sodomite—or worse. I am sorry that I, knowing some of you so well, failed to share publicly that the gay and lesbian people I know were every bit as capable of being amazing parents as the straight people that I know. I am sorry that when I celebrated a person coming to Christ and surrendering their sexuality to Him that I callously celebrated the end of relationships that broke your heart. I am sorry that I have communicated that you and your families are less than me and mine.
NOTE: Mr. Chambers completely discredited and disowned any real progress and healing that took place in many of the members of the Exodus International Ministries. May God have mercy!
Current Update on Alan Chambers 2015 -“As far as my life goes, I am married. I am happily married. There’s not been one day in the course of our nearly 16 years of being married that I’ve been tempted to be unfaithful to my wife. I would say I have an orientation towards her. I do have same-sex attractions. But to say I have same-sex attractions would be the same as saying I was a married man with opposite-sex attractions. I am attracted to my wife in every single way that I as a married man need to be attracted to my wife, and our life is amazing. Am I a gay man? Some people would say you’re gay simply because you have these attractions. Some people would say you’re straight because I’m married. Some people say I’m ex-gay because I’m not leading a gay life.”
FINAL WORDS FROM THE BOARD OF EXODUS INTERNATIONAL: 
The board of Exodus International unanimously voted to shut down and announced that it will begin a new organization dedicated encouraging churches to “become safe, welcoming, and mutually transforming communities.”
In an address at the group’s final annual conference, at Concordia University Irvine in California, Chambers noted that his admission last year that people do not actually change their sexual orientation engulfed his organization in scandal. “I’m convinced,” he told attendees, “that the scandal is of God’s making.”
He encouraged the attendees to work to change their churches to be more like a loving, accepting “father church” than scolding, judgmental “older brother church.”
“What that means is we’re not gonna control people anymore,” he told them. “We’re not gonna tell them how they should live. We’re not gonna be responsible for what they’re doing. It’s not our job. You are not the Holy Spirit. I am not the Holy Spirit. The Church is not the Holy Spirit.”

i, jAY hUDSON, KNOW GOD'S TRANSFORMING POWER AND WHAT HE HAS DONE (AND CONTINUES TO DO IN MY LIFE) i WILL CONTINUE TO BOLDLY STAND UP AND SHARE MY TESTIMONY - ALL GLORY TO GOD! I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD HAVE MERCY ON ALL APOSTATE CHRISTIANS AND CHURCHES! NOTE: THERE IS A LARGE REMNANT OF FORMER HOMOSEXUALS WHOM GOD IS ABOUT TO RAISE UP IN THESE LAST DAYS AND FOLKS - GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED -- HIS WORDS WILL NOT GO VOID - THESE POWERFUL, UNADULTERATED WORDS OF TRUTH WILL NOT RETURN VOID. ALL GLORY, HONOR AND POWER TO JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! No matter how man will try to distort or pervert the word of God: "The Truth sets the captives free - and whom the Son sets free is FREE INDEED!!!! AMEN! For I one of MANY of them. Selah!





5-16-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment