Thursday, August 17, 2017

Article: A Second Provision of Manna, Quail and Water from 
the "Rock" (For Such a Time as This)
Lately I have felt as if my time has been divided into three portions-- 1) as an author who is currently feverishly (and with divine urgency) writing two books; "The Feather and The Sword / and, "The Devil's Misfits: The Raw and Unadulterated Version of my Testimony (which addresses my deliverance from out of the homosexual lifestyle); 2) As a director and stage entertainer for a new musical revue entitled "FAN JAZZ MIC" (starring my BFF of 30 years, Paulette Anne and my new wife (as of this past Friday) Sue Hudson and including myself. We are presenting this original musical on October 16th at the Prescott Elks Theatre in downtown Prescott here in Arizona; and 3) I and my wife are placing a large priority on our newly launched ministry "Midnight Cry Ministries".
I have shared all of this in giving reason for why it has been a while since I have submitted an "Article". I can't think of a greater justification than to be found so busy in going about in doing service to God and seeing to His business. I miss sharing things that God places on my heart to share with you, my beloved, family and friends.
What sparked the idea for this particular article was a recent question that a friend posed for our contemplation.
"How will God provide for His Children when America experiences His Judgment in the soon coming months (or maybe even weeks) for the sin of lawlessness (rebellion, pride, sexual perversion, abortion (murder), and other sins?)
First of all, we must face the fact that there are many Christians who refuse to believe that God would ever bring judgment to The United States of America-- a nation that once allowed Him to be in the Center of Its very reason for existence and the One who has bestowed many blessings on It. We must be reminded that this nation was founded on godly principles. Our forefathers-- most of whom were God fearing men, were inspired to include God and His principles while authoring this nation's historical documents (The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution). It is no secret that our Leaders in 2015, from the top man on down, have changed the face and identity of America; the once God-fearing nation that no one seems to recognize anymore.
Again, I pose the question: "How will God provide for His Children when America experiences His Judgment in the soon coming months (or maybe even weeks) for the sin of lawlessness (rebellion, pride, sexual perversion, abortion (murder), and other sins?)
In response to the aforementioned question, I told my friend, "If God has to provide a second portion of manna, quail. and "Water from The ROCK", following His judgment over this nation, then Praise God, He will do it". Although no one can make the determination of what exactly will happen in the form of God's judgment and wrath that is coming to America, rest assured, my beloved, that God will protect and provide for those who are true Christians (who have sincere relationships with Jesus Christ and not just an obligatory "religion"). We, as God's Children, serve an awesome and merciful God who is faithful in supernaturally providing for us. I have provided a list of scriptures that reminds all of us of God's promises concerning our welfare: (Be greatly encouraged my beloved)
Philippians 4:16
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Matthew 6:26 
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Hebrews 13:5 
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Jeremiah 29:11 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Proverbs 3:5 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
2 Corinthians 9:8-11 
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. As it is written, “He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.” He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.
Philippians 4:6 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Psalm 23:1 
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 Peter 1:3 
His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence,
Matthew 11:28 
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 6:25-34 
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Always remember that God is faithful in completing the work He has begun in you (and I) until the coming of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6). No matter what happens in our future, in this nation, God will remain faithful to take care of His Children. Be greatly encouraged, challenged, inspired and blessed my beloved..





08-27-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment