Thursday, August 17, 2017

Tonight, or rather this morning, my beloved, I have had very little sleep. I would like to say the reason is all because I have had a supernatural experience with Father. As with many of God's children, the enemy is always trying to stop what Father is doing in their lives (ministry). As I pray that most of you know by now, I am a man of Faith and I am a firm believer who stands on the unadulterated and everlasting Word of God! I have been standing on Father's promise that declares "by the stripes of Jesus Christ I AM healed". Anyone who truly knows me knows that for almost 22 years I have been declaring God's Word concerning the area of healing. Father has been faithful n allowing me to walk in His provision of divine health! With this being said, Precious brothers and sister in Christ, I need your prayers-- for the third time in the past six to eight weeks, Satan has tried to attack my lungs with pneumonia. Some of my closest family and friends are aware that about eight or nine weeks ago I was admitted to the Hospital in Phoenix with a bacteria that attaches to the walls of the lungs. I don't share much concerning my health because I have always been blessed with Father enabling me to bounce back whenever the enemy tries to come against my health. But, no weapons formed against us shall prosper, my beloved, for we are encased with the Armor of God (Jesus)! ALL Glory to God Almighty!
I find it no coincidence that just as I am about to release the full length raw and unadulterated version of my testimony where I reveal the true face of homosexuality (The Devil's Misfits") that Satan is once again trying to send me into the hospital with another attack on my lungs. Please pray for the healing touch of Father my beloved. The enemy CANNOT stop what God is doing in these last days! I am determined to stand Bold, Strong and Courageous, along with my brothers and sisters, who are Redeemed by the Blood of The Lamb! Many of us have been called to serve as trumpets and voices that are declaring the awesome things that God has done in our lives and in the lives of others around us in the Body of Christ. I speak exclusively to others who have been set free from homosexuality. I am so blessed to be standing side by side with a remnant of believers who are so loving and compassionate and desiring to be the extended hand and heart of Father! Let the redeemed of The Lord say so! I love you all and I am determined to fight to continue with the blessed honor and privilege of serving as a source of encouragement to others and an Ambassador of Christ! Jesus is the Author and Finisher of our faith and none of us are going anywhere until He says it is time! Amen! Thank you for your prayers everyone! Much love and blessings to you all! Let the Will of Father be done in all of our lives!

10-1-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment