Friday, August 18, 2017

I want to talk about how in an instant, if we are watching and listening to the Holy Spirit, directions in our lives can change in an instant. Ever since I have made the decision to move to AZ I have received so many confirmations from Christian friends. Even my parents and brothers are thumbs up with the idea. In my spirit I feel a supernatural jumping and rhythm rising up in me and I feel like dancing before the Lord. When a person taps into the passion (the center of what God has created you to do in this life) something deep inside of you rises up and you can't help but glow and go with the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I am happier than I have ever been because I have a vision for my future. God tells us that "my people perish for a lack of vision". When a person has vision they have a keen eye of focus....making a strategic plan to get from point A to point B all of course in the timing of the Lord and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Living out what God calls you to do is truly experiencing love and divine purpose that some of us have been missing in our lives. I challenge you, no, rather the Holy Spirit challenges you to dare to believe....dare to reach further than you think is possible....dare to dream BIG. May God richly bless richly bless you as you reach further than ever and discover you are capable of doing far greater than you ever thought imaginable. Selah

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment