Friday, August 18, 2017

Here is another glorious picture of Jesus embracing a deaf man. I can't begin to tell folks how many times I have seen myself being held by the arms of the Lord Jesus Christ - bringing me comfort and peace to know His arms are always available when I need to feel close to my King. I love you Jesus so much and I cannot wait for the wait when I can see you face to face- perhaps at first off in the distance, but I can run and your loving arms will be ready to receive and comfort me. Just to be held in the arms of my Savior and to be able to thank Him for ALL that He has done in my life since the day I asked Him into my heart. He is very real my beloved and His arms are always open and ready to give you and I love and assurance that we will one day live for eternity with our Lord, Redeemer, Savior, King, and Best Friend. May we all find great comfort in His arms tonight and whenever we need to feel His loving arms holding us tight with such indescribable love and affection. God bless you my beloved -- JESUS IS COMING BACK VERY VERY SOON!  5-25-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment