Friday, August 18, 2017

Article: INTIMACY IN THE SECRET PLACE
I have found the most beautiful place on earth-- it is not Hawaii, the Bahamas, Venezuela, or even Israel. What I am speaking of is a place that you can go to at any time day or night. Some would describe it as a "a glorious piece of heaven" -- the place I am talking about is somewhere where I have learned to protect, safeguard, and what happens there is between God and I-- and no it is not "Whatever Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas" LOL -this place doesn't cost money for the price is priceless - there is no entry fee in order to gain access. The place I am referring to is "The Secret Place of the The Most High".
THE SECRET PLACE is a very real place where a person can come as he or she is-- in fact, God likes it that way - nothing to hide, no social pressure, there is only one rule: YOU MUST COME WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART'S CONCERNS; YOU MUST STAND "NAKED" SO TO SPEAK, BEARING ALL THAT IS AUTHENTIC-- WHERE TEARS ARE AN ADDED BONUS; WHERE ALL FEAR AND ANXIETY CAN BE LAID ON THE TABLE; BASICALLY, NOTHING TO HIDE (FOR AFTER ALL FATHER ALREADY KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU-- HE KNOWS YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF).
{Scriptures referring to The Secret Place)
Psalms 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings
Psalms 27:5
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock.
Psalms 31:20
You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.
Psalms 64:2
Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity,
-Psalms 143:9
Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; I take refuge in You
Isaiah 32:2
Each will be like a refuge from the wind And a shelter from the storm, Like streams of water in a dry country, Like the shade of a huge rock in a parched land.
My beloved, when you enter into the Secret Place, it is the most intimate time spent with Father. You can bear your soul and talk about anything that is on your heart. Take the time to enter into the Secret Place with Father today and I know you will be changed when you walk out into the world again. Be greatly blessed today and take the time to enter into The Secret Place for Father has been waiting to commune and fellowship with you for He loves you more than you possibly fathom.
5-18-15 J.
-
Psalms 32:7 - You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
BIBLE.KNOWING-JESUS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment