Thursday, August 17, 2017

ARTICLE: SAFEGUARD YOUR TESTIMONY MY BELOVED
Never before I have felt such an urgency to encourage you, my beloved, with the need to safeguard your testimony. There is incredible power, not only to the person that hears your testimony, but also for you each time you share it. Each time I tells folks about how I was so indoctrinated into the gay lifestyle but Jesus Christ set me free from that life of lies and deception, I receive strength, boldness, courage and wisdom to be able to share it again and again. There is a world out there that is going to Hell and they don't even know it. Of course, there are also a group of backsliders, whom the enemy has lied to them and told them they have sinned just one sin to many and surely Father can't take them back. This is a lie from the Pit of Hell. Father is waiting with open arms of love-- waiting for you to come back home. It is not too late my beloved, but the time is short and this is not a time for playing games with yourself, the enemy or more importantly with God. Christians have been given two powerful weapons to defeat the enemy's attack in our daily lives. It is found in Revelation 12:11 "They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death".

Do you see which two weapons I am talking about in the above scripture beloved? Yes, it is the Blood of the Lamb and The Word of our Testimony-- they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. As you and I stand on this particular scripture and continue to declare the VICTORY we have in The Blood and our Testimony-- wow, we overcome the enemy every time. So my encouragement to you and strong commission from Father is to STAND UP AND DECLARE THIS VICTORY EVERY CHANCE YOU GET! There are people that we come into contact with who don't know Jesus. As Ambassadors In Christ we represent Him and we must not shy away from sharing our testimony (and even use someone else's at times). Please adhere to what the Holy Spirit is saying to you in this article. God is doing some remarkable things right now and I don't know about you, but I want to be in the center of His Will for my life. Won't you please join us-- rise up and declare what God has done for you in your life...I promise you that when you do this, your faith will become stronger and stronger and folks will take notice because our lives are like big billboards seen on "a highway going to nowhere"-- let us display the beauty of what God has (and IS) doing in our lives today. Let us let those who are driving on a highway going nowhere to find the Road less Traveled, but it is definitely not an aimless, uncertain, path-- it will lead you and I into the Father's heavenly kingdom where we will spend eternity with Christ forever. May Father bless you in your obedience. May MANY blessings be coming your way in health, prosperity and especially Peace and Love during these hardships America will soon be facing-- but again, there is hope so let the Redeemed rise up and pray for God's Mercy on this Nation - and welcome Him back in the center of our nation- A nation without God is bound for destruction and failure. There is hope my beloved-- PRAY, PRAY, PRAY! I love you all.





10-13-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment