Thursday, August 17, 2017

Article THE SECRET PLACE- A REFUGE OF REFRESHING AND 
DIVINE DIRECTION FOR YOUR LIFE
Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the {a} secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
That all those who live a life of communion with God, are constantly safe under his protection, and may therefore preserve a holy serenity, and security of mind, at all times ; He that by faith chooses God for his Guardian shall find all in him which he needs or can desire. Note, 1) It is the character of a true believer, that he dwells in the secret place of the most High; He is at home in God, returns to God, and reposes in him as his Rest; He acquaints himself with inside religion, and makes heart work of the service of God; worships within the vail and loves to be alone with God, to converse with him in solitude. 2) It is the privilege and comfort of those what do so, that they abide under the shadow of the Almighty; he shelters them, and comes between them and every thing that would annoy them, whether storm or sunshine. They shall not only have an admittance, but a residence, under God's protection; he will be their Rest and Refuge for ever.

PERSONAL NOTE: I have always found great peace and comfort when I have entered into The Secret Place. In my first steps, as I stand in the corridors of The Secret Place, I remove all of my preconceived notions, agendas, and remove from my lips any rehearsed monologues and replace my words that stream from the essence of the core of my whole being. I stand naked before the Almighty Creator-- Father-- with abandoned inhibitions, plans, dreams and most importantly my fleshly desires that so easily try to distract and entangle me and draw me away from God and the Call that He has placed on my life. The Secret Place is where I can be the "child of God" and "Father" gently and lovingly embraces me and assures me of the love He has for me. He also reminds me of the plans and purposes He has for my life. In the Secret Place, the Holy Spirit provides me with divine instructions and beckons me to walk in obedience to what He tells me for this is all coming from the Heart of the Father. Sit for a while and breathe in the sweet aroma of God's presence. Bask in God's soothing, cleansing waters. As I draw out of these living waters, the Holy Spirit places a robe of praise on me and I step into the next room of The Secret Place and this is where I join the angels and the saints in worship and praise unto the Almighty,Powerful, All-consuming Refining Fires of God. When I step out of The Secret Place I enter back into my earthly realm of day to day responsibilities with a supernatural glow that is noticeable to those around me (such as Moses' descension from off of the mountain after meeting with God. Moses' glow that indicated God's precious presence in meeting with Moses concerning The Tablets that held The Ten Commandments.) When they give recognition that something is new and different about me, the Holy Spirit gives me the divine words to speak and I begin to share about the truth that sets the captives free. I am once again as a Phoenix rising up out of the ashes of the world. Cleansed, redeemed, refreshed, sanctified, justified, fortified and I know that I will never be the same man again for I have been in the presence of the Lover of my soul-- God Almighty - my abba daddy once again. May you all find yourself spending more time in The Secret Place for the Father awaits with open arms unto you. Go forth and be greatly blessed my beloved.





05-29-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment