Friday, August 18, 2017

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOGGER PAGE


WELCOME TO 1159 AND COUNTING DOWN Blog Page

DISCLOSURE:   Some of you may know me as Jay Hudson.  Due to a recent divorce, I am currently enduring some animosity from other parties involved.  In order to eliminate any false accusations (and drama) I am using a Pseudonym (J. Jacob Lewis) to avoid any unwarranted harassment or other efforts in an attempt to disrupt what God is desiring to do with The CALL He has placed on my life.   I regret having to take such measures to protect my integrity.   For those of you who know me personally, you know "The Truth" (and God continues to be My Judge and Jury).   I apologize that I even have to include this in my introduction.   Thank you for understanding my situation in this matter.    

Welcome to my new Blogger Page (1159 And Counting Down)

I am so honored to be able to have a page where I am able to prayerfully encourage, inspire, bless (and even challenge) you with what I share in my "Articles".   

Much of what I write is inspired during my times in The Secret Place with The Holy Spirit of God.  You will discover there may be times when He will inspire me to speak a Prophetic Word.   Often times, such a divine "Word of The Lord" will come as I am writing one of my "Articles".  Thus, the "article" begins as my heart-felt thoughts and The Holy Spirit will shift my thoughts and give me "A Word" to share within the body of the article.   When a "Word of the Lord" does come, as always, I challenge you, the reader, to test the spirits, and seek Father God for confirmation.   I am a strong believer "that no man's flesh be glorified" when these things happen.   In fact, you will always see me immediately give ALL GLORY TO GOD!   I can truly do NOTHING  without Jesus Christ (The Vine).   

John 15:5 "I am the Vine; you are the branches.  If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing". 

It is (and always will be) my most sincere desire to encourage you, my Family and Friends who are authentic believers and followers of Jesus Christ.  I love and need ALL of you Beloved Saints of God.  May I be a blessing to you; and may you in turn go forth and be a blessing to someone else today in the mighty Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  

J.

Hello Everyone and welcome to my new Blogger Page 1159 And Counting Down.    For many of my precious family and friends in Christ, you know me as Jay Hudson, but I have decided to use what many author's use -- a Pseudonym (alias
 

No comments:

Post a Comment