Thursday, August 17, 2017

Man's search for authentic contentment and purpose for life is found when he embraces God's original blueprint and mirrors the image of His son, Jesus Christ; maturing and always learning no matter what terrain challenges my footing. I know this to be true in my freedom from Satan's lies and deceptions, and now walking daily with Jesus Christ in the "truth that has set me free from captivity-- It is when, a man is immersed in revelatory, godly passion and truth, that he finds himself standing in the "Center of Father's Will" and this is when everything in this man's life aligns with the proper paradigm; in accordance with the Holy, Unadulterated truth of God. . I know in my life that I am most content as I keep my eyes on the "truth" that not only set me free from captivity once, but continues to keep me from being bound ever again with the heavy chains and shackles the enemy once had wrapped around my heart, mind and soul. Praise Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. -- to live out your life in the "Truth" and experiencing the intense passion and divine urgency to want to shout "Jesus Christ Is LORD" for the whole world to hear-- this is the authentic contentment and the search for God's purpose for man's life. My prayer for everyone reading this insertion is that you too know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior tonight. You are not going to find contentment and God's plans and purposes for your life in drugs, sex, intellect, fame, or anything else this world (and Satan, the father of Lies) will attempt to offer to you. Jesus Christ is the ONLY one who will fill that empty void you have been trying to fill with other things. Take it from one who has been there in the "world of lust and lasciviousness-- and this isn't just referring to the issue of sex- lust comes in many guises - but "the truth shall set the captives free" (John 8:32). May Father open your eyes to truth -- for it is in Jesus that man truly discovers Father's plans and purpose-- His original blueprint for your life. Love to you all.
Jay (Once Captive/Now Free in Jesus Christ) Amen & Selah!

11-5-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment