Thursday, August 17, 2017

A WORD FROM THE LORD TO HIS PEOPLE! (February 3, 2016)
There is a great shifting in the direction in which Father is moving with His judgement and wrath against America -- Father has begun awakening His people and they are starting to rise up and take notice to what is really going on around the scenes.
JAY: I had the following "vision" -- I saw myself sitting around a large Guilter's Table and in front of me was an extremely high stack of perfectly measured pieces of "quilting material". In one hand I have a large quilting needle with a thimble of thread, and in the other I have clasped what Father is telling me is only "a small piece of quilting square", which is only one piece of "His bigger picture " for America. The "Lead Quilter" is JESUS Himself and He is at the head of the table providing each "quilter" with the assignment of piecing together the bigger picture of what He is about to do in America. The collective "Remnant of Quilter's" are His end-time Prophetic voices. Father God is about to give us a bigger picture of The American Church that will ARISE up out of the devastation of this once beloved nation we currently call America". Great darkness is going to fall all around us and God's People will become "The Light of the World" and all that folks once used to add "flavor" to their fleshly desires (homes, cars, fame and fortune, money and any vices they have used to "cope with the daily pressures in life) will quickly lose its value and the monetary "stash" will not purchase power or persuasion and won't even be worth the paper that it is printed on-- all that once appeased and gratified the desires if the flesh will be removed in an instant and they will be left with nothing -- all things they once took pride in will be demolished.
When all of these things happen, Father God's People will become "The Salt of The Earth" -- we will lead folks to "taste and see that JESUS is good". Salt is not only an element that adds "flavor to that which would "bland in life", but it also is used as a salve or balm that stops the bleeding of a wound and acts as a disinfectant. My beloved, Father God says "I will provide a second portion of manna and quail as my prophets have already begun to declare (AND THERE WILL ALSO COME FORTH A "DOUBLE ANOINTING WHERE MANY MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL SEEMINGLY OCCUR AS A "MATTER OF NORMALCY"), BUT ONLY FOR A SHORT WINDOW OF TIME), I also will provide great refuge and divine shelter -- my people will WALK OUT PSALM 91 VERBATIM (Beloved, get Psalm 91 in Your hearts and Spirits for You will see these words become active all around you).
THERE WILL BE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DARKNESS (Which will usher in extreme fear, chaos and desperation)-- and YET, these individuals will be drawn to "The Citadel" where my people abide. MY PEOPLE WILL BE "THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD" and SALT OF THE EARTH-- INTENSE FEAR, CONFUSION, AND A NATURAL AND SUPERNATURAL HUNGER AND THIRST WILL DRAW THEM NEAR TO THE "BREAD OF LIFE" AND "THE LIVING WATERS". I AM A FAITHFUL FATHER AND MY CHILDREN WILL BE MADE STRONG AND WILL RISE UP AMIDST THE RUBBLE AND DESTRUCTION AND THEY WILL SERVE AS A BRIGHT LIGHT ON A HILL (A light that CANNOT BE HIDDEN ON A HILL)- It will serve as a means of bringing in those who are lost on a "Sea of Humanity" AND MANY MANY WILL COME TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST! Also, I WILL SUPERNATURALLY PROVIDE INGENUIS WAYS FOR MY "WARRIOR CHEFS". TO PROVIDE FOOD USING "HEAVEN'S RECIPES" and My Holy Spirit will inspire my "chefs" to prepare with various herbs that will provide my People with the nourishment they will need during this great time of "transition'. FRET NOT MY PEOPLE FOR ALREADY I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY LEADERS "FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS". I have selected my "handmaidens", my "hunters", my "builders and carpenters", my "spiritual advisors" and "teachers of MY WORD-- and my "Levite choir" and "psalmists" who will be given (and have already been writing) "Songs of Deliverance", and there will be much praise and worship in "the Camp".). I have already appointed The Officers in charge of Order and will be lead by the divine Instruction of My Holy Spirit. Remember my people The world's lost and wounded soldiers WILL RECOGNIZE YOU, MY PEOPLE, FOR THE LOVE YOU HAVE ONE FOR ANOTHER. As a side note: The Camp, you and the others I am sending along side of you will BE CALLED AREA 91. AREA 91 will be REFLECTIVE OF PSALM 91. Note: SATAN HAS HIS "AREA 51 with the recordation of "UNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects and "aliens (demons)-- BUT MY ASSIGNED "AREA 91" Will include MANY "Identifiable" Miracles, Signs and Wonders and it won't be "aliens/demons" but rather My angels (Warrior, Ministering, Guardian, Heralding, Messenger, and High Ranking Angels in charge of Brigades, Battalion, Company and Squads).

FIND GREAT COMFORT IN KNOWING IN THE MIDST OF DARKNESS, FEAR AND CONFUSION, MY PEOPLE SHALL BE "THE LIGHT", "THE SALT" and A Great Mantle of DOUBLE PORTION ANOINTING will rest upon ALL of My People. "THE CHURCH", "THE BODY OF CHRIST SHALL ONCE AGAIN TAKE ITS PLACE IN THIS WORLD -- AND THE NATIONS WILL KNOW I AM THE GREAT I AM! SELAH and AMEN!





02-01-16 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment