Friday, August 18, 2017

I sit here overwhelmed with the loving words of encouragement I have recently received from many of you. I can't express how awesome it is to be used by the Holy Spirit when we are obedient in what He encourages us to do to establish the Kingdom of God (in earth as it is in Heaven). I often tell folks that "if you cut me I bleed too" -- I too need a Savior (Jesus) whom I find righteousness...in whom God sees His precious blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary (when God looks at you will He see the blood of His son (who is now the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and sits at the right hand of the throne of God?) I am so proud of all of you who continue to seek God's Will for your life and to step out in faith in efforts to fulfill that "Call". I can't emphasize the importance of having Jesus Christ in the center of all that you do and say. Doing this is not "religious" but rather a reflection of the fact that we are made in the image of Christ and as we walk with Him we are becoming more and more like Him. I encourage all of you to make a great effort to take the time to get into the presence of God (in the "Secret Place") so that you will clearly hear His voice. Remember He is not in the whirlwind or the earthquake, but in the still small voice. God's people know His voice and I declare that you all will clearly hear His voice; receiving divine direction for your life. I love you all and I am taking you along with me on this new journey because I NEED you and your continual prayers and words of encouragement. Thank you for your being obedient in the leading of the Holy Spirit. God desires to use you, regardless of how insignificant or unworthy you may feel. I pray that all of us will be available to God...expect and anticipate that God's pouring out His spirit more than ever this year (2015) on those who will say "use me Lord". The Church (The Body of Christ) is about to finally awaken to the true commission as Ambassadors in Christ. Get ready my beloved for God is about to do amazing things in these last days. Tap into the heart of God...be His arms, His feet, His heart...in a world that is desperately searching for truth (the very thing that will fill the void in their lives.) For those of us who are in the Body of Christ, we know what it means to experience God's transforming power. God CAN and WILL do it for anyone who calls on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I was once living in the homosexual lifestyle and I for one know what God has done for me. Be bold and take your testimony to the streets, the rooftops, the valleys, the mountaintops...the alleys...God promises that He will GO with you everywhere you go. And I, for one, know how awesome it feels to know that God can use someone like me to share the very truth that has set me free. Please adhere to my words of encouragement my beloved because God is about to do some glorious things and I want you all to be a part of it. Go forth in God's Power and remember, in the end, we WIN because of Jesus Christ, our King! xoxox

02-1-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment