Thursday, August 17, 2017

ARTICLE: A WORD OF EXHORTATION FROM FATHER TO HIS 
CHILDREN TONIGHT
NOTE: My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, I realize this article is extreme in length, but please take the time to read for I believe this is truly from the Heart of Father to His Children "for such a time as this". Be blessed and encouraged!
John 10:27-28 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.…"
Luke 17:26-27 - 26"And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.…
My children, I beckon you to come unto me and fear not, nor be dismayed, for what is coming to the nation of America (AND it IS coming regardless of what some of you may believe)-- My firm hand of judgment shall fall on this "Once God-fearing Nation" for the Sin of Lawlessness-- "for as it was in the days of Noah", everyone will go about as if all is the norm and THEN it shall come. Though there will be much chaos, confusion and great fear, My People shall shine like beacons in the darkest of nights and You shall be "The Salt of the Earth". My anointing will pour forth like fountains of rushing waters and MANY shall be healed and eyes will be open to the TRUTH that sets the captives free. The lost will be as sheep that wander about with no shepherd, but The Great Shepherd of My Sheep will bring them into the fold. Yes, My precious Children, I have great mercy and passion for those who have yet to find their way and this HAPPENING will surely draw them near. YOU, My PEOPLE, MUST RISE UP AND TAKE YOUR POSITION AS I HAVE DECLARED TIME AND AGAIN. This is not a time for lethargy or lackadaisical stance, but rather, the time to RISE UP AND LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE MY PEOPLE-- I HAVE DECLARED THAT YOU ARE "THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD" AND "THE SALT OF THE EARTH" and in the darkness that covers America, the lost will find great peace and comfort in MY Pastures and with The Great Shepherd-- then, they too shall HEAR and KNOW my voice and these will be of those in whom I have divinely ordained and Omnipotently called into the Holy Remnant made pure and holy in the Blood of Your Savior, Lord and King, Jesus Christ. Give Glory to His Name Forever and ever, My People.
YES, MY CHILDREN, LET YOUR EARS BE OPEN TO THE GREAT SHEPHERD'S VOICE AND BE OBEDIENT TO HIS LEADING-- For it is in His Guidance and His Tender Love and Care for You, His Flock, that You will find a Great Refuge. (Psalm 91 is My blessed Assurance and faithful promise to You My Beloved Children. I AM faithful to what I DECLARE-- You WILL find great comfort UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY! Again, I say, fear not, nor be dismayed for I AM YOUR GOD-- Your Refuge and Very Present Help In TImes of Trouble:
Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.
My Children, My Arms are fully extended and the enrichment of My Love and Mercy continues to reach out to the lost-- The Redemption of My Son, Jesus Christ, is not limited, but continues to be available to those whom I am gathering in these last days; and My heart is filled with great passion for My Children I am Calling YOU, My People, to rise up with ALL of the anointing that I am bestowing upon You. The Harvest is White and Ready My People--Heed and Adhere to MY WORD MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN:
John 4:35-36 "Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest '? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest. 36"Already he who reaps is receiving wages and is gathering fruit for life eternal; so that he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.…
Acts 2:16 "but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel: 17'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;…
MY beloved Children, I love You and I will NOT leave nor forsake YOU-- Know that I am with you everywhere you go for just as I spoke to My servant Joshua:
Joshua 10:25 "Joshua said to them, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the LORD will do to all the enemies you are going to fight."
Remember always MY CHILDREN, I AM your FATHER and I always have YOU in MY SIGHT and NOTHING...NOTHING CAN EVER SEPARATE YOU OR TAKE YOU FROM MY HAND...I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN. BE GREATLY ENCOURAGED IN MY WORDS OF COMFORT-- BE STILL AND KNOW I AM GOD!
Jay: My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, as I am pouring forth what I believe to be the heartbeat of God-- I can feel His passion and sense of urgency and indescribable love, mercy and grace He has towards souls-- those who are Redeemed in Christ, and those souls who continue to wander in darkness; unaware of Satan's continual objective against mankind to Steal, Kill and Destroy. Although it be strange to attempt to describe what I am feeling in this very moment, I would, if you will, say I feel a divine surge of God's Passion and Compassion that He has for The Harvest of Souls that He is Calling His Children (His End-Time Labourers) to sow-- gather together in these last days. We ARE living in the most glorious time in the History of the World my loved ones, and the more we rise up in obedience to Father, the greater our vision will be of Father's Heart-- He has an unfathomable desire to see the divine giftings in His people at Work ALL FOR HIS GLORY-- that the World WILL KNOW that HE IS THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD and that HE loves Those in whom His Son has redeemed. My beloved brothers and sisters, Father says He will not be conducting an inventory of the blessings you have received here on earth, so for those who are engaged in "The Bless Me Club" and stand with one foot in Truth and another in Apostasy, know Father loves to bless His Children, BUT these blessings are extensions of His Love and Not a reflection of your goodness. In other words, Father is saying that He DESIRES YOU and ALL OF YOU, not in your "good works" and "treadmill religious efforts" in looking the "part" and playing what you think is being "The Good Christian". As I write, the Holy Spirit has asked me to look to the Holy Scriptures that refer to the Seven Churches in the Book of Revelation Chapter 3. As I read through these passages, my heart is deeply grieved and repentant on behalf of our Nation tonight for I would love to be able to boast in the Lord and declare that America is like the Church of Philadelphia (Revelation 3:7-13; which the "Angel" commends them for their great works...." and yet, we (America) are as described in the Church of Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22) - the description of this church regrettably describes the spiritual condition of The United States of America. I weep bitterly for this nation with a heavy, repentive heart. It is not my intentions to conclude this awesome and powerful Word Of Exhortation from Father, but we desperately need a "Revelatory Reality Check" and a divine "Wake Up Call" brothers and sisters. Please hear the heart of Father tonight and let us all thrive and strive in the enabling power and might of Father and His precious Holy Spirit and in the authority we have in Jesus' Name and in His Blood,--- let us rise up and get our act together my beloved. There is much work to be done and even in this divine insight from Father's Heart, and revelation of the spiritual condition of Our beloved nation that once declared "In God We Trust", let us rise up in the midst of the Valley of dry bones, and go forth and PROPHESY "LIFE RENEWED IN THE HEARTS OF EVERY BELIEVER" for there is MUCH work to be done brethren. In laymen's terms, We have to stop acting "religious" and be real with the awesome salvation and redemption we have in Jesus Christ. The World needs to hear the Truth that sets the captives free. I love you so much more than words can describe in this very moment of my writing. Please join and unite together and let us go forth with The Good News and speak it with great authenticity, "as a matter of fact", "The Real Deal" - Christianity is not a Wednesday night and Sunday service "occasional religious obligation"-- it is walking daily with Jesus-- The Way, The Truth and the Life...and remember, "No man comes to the Father except through Christ"...Please know my heart tonight, and most importantly. know the heart of Father. He loves you and I SO much and I humbly pray that I have been obedient and reflective of what He desired for you to hear and know in this moment in time. Go forth in complete submission to the leading and instruction of The Holy Spirit of God-- God knows the heart of EVERY man and His Spirit is going to lead your steps so DO NOT JUDGE WITH YOUR EYES...but be led by the Love of Christ and carry The Sword of Truth--- for the Love of Christ is great but must be divinely coupled with The Truth that sets the captive free Selah!

10-18-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment