Thursday, August 17, 2017

There was a time when i didn't believe I would live past the age of 35 due to a diagnosis I received on April 12, 1994. But today I continue to remain strong and healthy as I turn 52 years old. I am so incredibly blessed and grateful to Father God for giving me divine healing by the stripes of my Lord and Savior (and healer) Jesus Christ (Isaiah 53). I am a firm believer that God is the Author and Finisher of my faith and I am not leaving this world until He says it is time for me to do so. As I celebrate 52 years today I know there is much to be done concerning the Call (and ministry) Father has over my life. It is my deepest desire to allow Abba Father's Will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. I believe we are living in the 11th hour and this is the reason behind my ministry (Midnight Cry Ministry)-- I have a strong passion and urgency in my whole being to see gays and lesbians set free from the bondage of homosexuality. As a former homosexual myself (now a born-again Spirit-filled Christian - ALL Glory to God!) I understand the devastating lifestyle homosexuality really is. The enemy's deception and lies he feeds these precious souls is what I often describe as the pied piper who is entrancing the man or woman who have always described themselves as individuals who have felt different and desperately desire to have a place where they will somehow finally feel like they "fit in" with others who have been made to believe they were "born gay". Satan, as the evil pied piper, plays a mesmerizing tune and lures his victims (followers) away from the truth that sets the captives free-- he leads these precious souls into a dark valley of deception with the same old goal and objective: To steal, kill and destroy. I know what it is like to "dance with the devil" and quite frankly, he plays the same old song and doesn't change his dance steps or moves.
If I am granted wishes and birthday blessings this year, it would be to effectively reach as many gays and lesbians with the truth that can only be found in Jesus Christ-- I ask Father to give me more passion, courage, boldness, strength and wisdom, to minister deliverance and freedom that comes with giving one's life to Jesus Christ. I humbly pray fervently that Father would grant me a sustaining willingness to walk in total surrender and obedience to the leading and instructions of The Holy Spirit. God knows how to transform the life of the wayward and lost and He knows how to soften the hardest of hearts-- I know because I was one tough nut to crack-- now I know from personal experience of God's transforming power! Praise Father!
Again, thank you Father for granting me another year of your incredible grace and mercy-- for sustaining my life so that I am able to lead the backslider back into your loving arms and to have the blessed privilege and opportunity to go back to the transgressors (the homosexuals LGBT) and lead them back to your original blueprint (plans and purposes) you have for their lives --that not one would perish but accept your only begotten son who died on the Cross at Calvary for the sins of mankind-- redeeming us back onto you Father. May their eyes be open to the same truth that has set me free- Like myself, I know once they taste and see that You are good, they too will know and experience "true love" and not some "counterfeit, empty promises the enemy has to offer. Amen and amen!

06-10-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment