Friday, August 18, 2017

ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY (PSALM 91)

Welcome to 1159AndCountingDown Blog Page

ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY (PSALM 91)
 
I stand amazed at the faithfulness of God to meet me right where I am at. These past few weeks have been incredible because I have made the choice to enter into the presence of God by spending quality time in prayer, reading God's Word and being prepared as a sanctuary...a sanctuary where not only I experience the peace, wisdom and joy from the Spirit of God, but that I am also being available, obedient and prepared in the arena of servitude. I am learning that one must protect one's "sanctuary"-- the "Secret Place" that God promises according to Psalm 91...to abide under the shadow of the Almighty. A Christian must go to the "River" and soak up the Word of God so that divine revelation may run through one's body, mind and spirit...and in turn is able to go forth, ready to provide wisdom and encouragement to others who are in desperate need themselves of refreshing that can only come from the truth that sets them free . In God's Word King David tells God that he would "go back to the transgressors and lead them out of darkness and into the light of truth (paraphrased)..." and this is what we all must do...be willing to take our testimony of God's faithfulness in taking our "mess" and making it our "message" to a world that is looking for proof and evidence of the true and living God. I know that lately I have been harping on the fact that I know we are living in the last days and I even present a tone of urgency in my spirit, but I believe that many Christians in today's Christendom are also sensing that something BIG is about to happen in America and in the world in general. We need to GET READY folks. This is not a time to be playing "church" or messing around with the entanglement in the sins of the world. It's time to rise up and be a beacon of truth and hope...I continue to challenge my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ to be BOLD, STRONG AND COURAGEOUS and to go forth in obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit...for one will water and another will plant the seed of truth. Only God knows the readiness of a man's heart...who will receive and who will reject truth (God). Much love, prayers and blessings! Godspeed and Selah

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment