Thursday, August 17, 2017

ARTICLE: THE TEAR THAT TRICKLES DOWN THE CHEEK OF 
FATHER FOR HIS BELOVED NATION CALLED 
AMERICA
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine a large glistening tear rolling down the cheek of Father. I believe this tear would express the heart of Father and how He weeps for His children (and His beloved nation of America.) My beloved, please take the time to have a heart to heart talk with Father and express your love and adoration for Him (and continue to be commissioned to pray for mercy upon this nation.). We must be reminded that Father created man for fellowship. So many times we go on with our everyday routines and we don't take the time to stop and allow Father to be a part of ALL we are doing in our daily lives. This divine fellowship and to commune with Father is so crucial and a precious gift, especially in these last days (and the judgment Father is sending on America for our Sin of Lawlessness). . We desperately need, and should desire, to be in constant fellowship with Father - I desperately need His comfort, joy and divine guidance everyday. There are so many voices out here in the world, and Father's voice must come in clarity to our troubled lives. The Bible says in (John 10:27-28):
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand".
Clarity in hearing Father's voice only comes as we commit ourselves to spending time in His presence in the Secret Place. The Secret Place can be a designated area in your home for prayer, or it can be while driving to work, taking walks, or while doing everyday activities. Father desires that we include Him in our everyday. I know for certain when we do this, our day is filled with divine appointments and in hindsight, at the end of the day, we will be able to find great gratification and fulfillment.
I recently was ministering to a precious Catholic brother in the Lord, and I was encouraging him to go into the presence of Father and spend some quiet time with Him. The gentleman sincerely asked me what it meant to establish an "intimate time with Father" and he admitted it was something he had never done before. I assured him that if he were to begin to commune and fellowship with Father everyday, he would then have such a desire to not want to offend or hurt Father when he chooses to engage in rhetoric sin. I am not trying to speak ill of the Catholic faith, but I must say that Jesus Christ is our Great Priest and Intercessor, and He intercedes on our behalf. This may give reason for this young man not comprehending the truth that he could actually come before Father on his own, and not have to go through a Catholic Priest to reach Father. When Jesus died on the Cross at Calvary He tore the veil that separates man from having the ability to go before Father because of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit placed it on my heart to continue with this young man in godly counsel-- I went on to explain that when we have an intimate relationship with Father, our hearts become tender and we have no desire to do anything that would break Father's heart Those rhetoric, habitual sins that we sometimes commit dissipates because, again, it breaks our heart to do anything that would break Father's heart. This is what I believe to be the essence of authentic love between ourselves and our heavenly father.
The Bible says in Romans 2:4--
"Or do you have no regard for the wealth of His kindness and tolerance and patience [in withholding His wrath]? Are you [actually] unaware or ignorant [of the fact] that God’s kindness leads you to repentance [that is, to change your inner self, your old way of thinking—seek His purpose for your life]?"
As a son of Father, I desire to know what pleases Him. I recently found an article that highlights the 10 things that made King David a "Man after God's own heart".. These godly characteristics should be something we all strive for in our relationship with Him:
Acts 13:22 says, “After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.‘”
The following words describe the heart of David as seen in his own writings:
(All verses New International Version)
(1) Humble – Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath. Psalm 62:9
(2) Reverent – I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3
(3) Respectful – Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief. Psalm 31:9
(4) Trusting – The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
(5) Loving – I love you, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:1
(6) Devoted – You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. Psalm 4:7
(7) Recognition – I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. Psalm 9:1
(8) Faithful – Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:6
(9) Obedient – Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Psalm 119:34
(10) Repentant – For the sake of your name, O Lord, forgive my iniquity, though it is great. Psalm 25:11
David’s example is a great road map for how we are to live our life. Be greatly encourage, inspired, challenged and blessed. I love you all very much.

10-28-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment