Friday, August 18, 2017

God is not against a man loving another man but it all depends on how a person is defining the word "love". When I was in the gay lifestyle I used to believe that I could experience "true love" between myself and a man, but I was always in search of a "fatherly or brotherly love" and it always ended up involving sexual perversion. It became a distorted definition of what Love really means. I do believe a man can love a man and that it can be a godly, holy love that does not include sexual perversion - - a great example is the holy relationship between Jonathan and David in the Bible. It has also been said that Jesus LOVED John, the beloved, deeply, however, again, there was NEVER a physical exchange of perverted sexual encounters. I also have a man to man love relationship between my father and I, as well as, a great love between my three brothers and I. It is when you cross the line and infect a man to man relationship with adding inappropriate sexual activity. Homosexuality is an abomination PERIOD. (Leviticus 18:22 - don't like my saying this, well, I didn't say it, God did in His Word. You have a problem with what the Bible says against the sin of homosexuality then I guess you will have to take it up with our Heavenly Father. If you choose to disregard what God says about the issue, you will still have to give an account one day for the decision you make -- I just pray your eyes are open to the truth before it's too late and you cross the line into a perverted sexual sin. that against God- Those who enable and support homosexuality and the LGBT will also have to give an account to God. NOTE: Being delivered from the homosexual lifestyle included no longer committing the sin of having perverted sex (man w/man and woman/woman). GOD IS NOT CONCERNED WITH A PERSON'S CHARACTER TRAITS! So Christians need to stop putting pressure on former gays and lesbians who may have higher levels of estrogen or testosterone. When I was delivered from the gay lifestyle - I stopped having perverted sex, but I used to beat myself up because I thought that part of the "deliverance process" was that my less than masculine character traits would be cast out as well. But then the Holy Spirit lovingly gave me a divine revelation that it wasn't my character traits that needed to be "set free" -but that God was going to use my personality to reach a particular assignment of people in my ministry. ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS TRANSFORMATIONAL POWER! AMEN!

5-15-15 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment