Thursday, August 17, 2017

ARTICLE: LORD, LORD DID I NOT......(Matthew 7-21-23)
My beloved family and friends, as I have begun the New Year (2016) I have not "set New Year's Resolutions" like so many do for the new year, but rather, I do an "examination of my life" to ensure that I am continuing to align my life up with Father's Word and I am being obedient in the instructions The Holy Spirit has given me in the latter part of 2015 and that I intend to continue to strive for in 2016.
While I was serving in the United States Army, there was a very important annual event that had the entire company, with all of its various sections and departments, rushing about to ensure that every "system", "property" (building: offices, and the soldiers quarters (bedrooms, bathrooms, janitorial closets), and every "soldier's attire" (uniform, haircut, etc.), was in tip-top shape and in accordance with The United States Army Rules and Regulations. This event I am talking about what the Annual General's Inspection. Throughout the year, military divisions made efforts to pull out their copies of the Army's Rules and Regulations and they would conduct various "surprise inspections" as an indicator of whether or not they were in alignment with the Army's "standards".
This is a great analogy that can be used for how Christians should conduct "surprise and spontaneous" and much needed "ongoing" inspections of our lives, to ensure that how we are living our lives is in alignment with Father God's Regulations (The Holy Bible). It is so easy to get carried away with other legitimate, day to day routines...just "living life" and maintaining some form of structure in a world that has gone crazy, turned upside down where right is wrong and wrong is right. The Book of Revelation (and the four Major Books in the Old Testament (Ezekiel, Daniel, Isaiah and Zechariah) described the end times -- all pointing to the Book of Revelation. Christians need to be educated (and up to date) on what is occurring today--too many Christians have their heads buried in the sand, refusing to be abreast to how the Book of Revelation is coming to pass right before our eyes. We ARE the Generation to witness the breaking of the Seven Seals and all other things that God has predestined to occur in accordance with the Book of Revelation. Seven trumpets will sound - and some already have been sounded already - remember, on the Seventh Trumpet Blast, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, will arrive! Selah! I encourage all of us who are authentic followers of Christ to make certain our lives in alignment with God's Rules and Regulations -- The Holy Bible.
I love you all and I pray that you are found doing the Will of Father God in these last days. Keep these three things in mind my beloved: POSITION, READINESS, AND OBEDIENCE!

01-06-16 J.

No comments:

Post a Comment